Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cozy Cabin: 4 Bed, 2 Bath

Everyone wanted to know about the house, well, the first week we were here I took these videos. I finally got around to uploading them, and I think it makes for a great virtual blog. Cheers!





Update: We bought the car from Billy. Actually, the deal should be finalized this week! So, that is our car! :)



Update: The fridge and pantry are a little bit more full than that now. Landon has no hair anymore! AND Derek, Landon and I did walk on that path in the backyard. We didn't see any animals, though we heard a few. It actually leads to our water tank, so anytime we need/want to check the water tank we have to venture on that path. Yay! lol!



Update: I still have yet to see a fish in that pond.



Update: I meant to add this in the video, but didn't because the camera's battery was dyeing (sorry). BUT, where the blinds are in the upstairs guest room or the "Orange Room" as we call it, there is no window. It's actually a loft and if you pulled up the blinds, and stuck your head over the ledge, you'd see down into the kitchen.



So that's all! Now you know where we spend our days and nights. I suppose it might be more comforting to be able to picture us here. It always helped me to have a visual on the place where my family lives. Now, come fill the guest rooms and VISIT!

The End. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment